Live in Spain

FAQs (Frequently asked questions)

Am I covered by health insurance?

Not included.

If you are a citizen of a E.U. member state you should go to your local Social Security office and request a European Health Card, which will give you free health cover.

Students who are not from E.U. member states are recommended to take out health insurance either in their own country or in Spain. If you choose to do the latter, DILE will help you to arrange this.

print page

El festival Gutun Zuria de Bilbao se adentra en el arte de narrar el arte.[+]
Ya somos 577 millones de hispanohablantes.[+]
Documentación obligatoria para acceder a las pruebas DELE[+]
See all news
Falsos amigos Inglés - Español[+]
Reglas generales de acentuación[+]
See all resources